There are over 880 people in Portland every month searching for the term “Gynecologist Portland”.
On Google alone, there are about 122 Gynecologists that have registered their business on Google’s local business directory listing under the keyword “gynecologist Portland”. Some of these gynecologists have patient reviews but majority have no reviews.
On the other hand, Yellow pagesshows there are about 127 gynecologists listed on their directory in the Portland area.
With so many gynecologist directory sites online and all the results from the search engines, it can be a complicated task finding the right gynecologist in Portland.
We have spent time researching and interviewing gynecologists in the Portland area to provide you with a check list of what you should consider before choosing a gynecologist.
1. Decide whether you need a gynecologist in Portland who is also an active obstetrician;
2. Decide if you wish to have a male or female gynecologist in Portland;
3. Confirm any limitations or guidelines from your insurance carrier regarding your gynecologist selection;
4. Make sure the gynecologist that you have chosen in Portland accepts your health benefit plan;
5. Do an online search on Google for the name of the gynecologist whom you are thinking of choosing in Portland and put “reviews or complaints” at the end of the name when searching;
6. Visit Oregon’s medical boardwebsite to see if the gynecologist is in good standing and also review the boards’ consumer section on choosing a doctor.